Within the term, Corb river begins in the place of Rauric, runs along its southern and occupies the river valley and the high plains of its right bank, until Vallfogona of Riucorb.
The term is mountainous by the buttresses of the highlands segarrenses, and there is a progressive decrease in the line from east to west. It is located near the river Corb, in the left margin at the foot of a hill that dominates from noon. Also includes Rauric villages, Albio, the Cirera Montargull and depopulated. In the early twelfth century belonged to Guifre Bonfill Llorac.
A grandson of this, Berenguer Bernat of Sentdomí, gave together with the church of Santa Maria, the order of the Hospitallers.
It was one of his first possessions in Catalunya.
They established a home, and documented at the beginning of the thirteenth century, which later became part of the City Hall of the Knights of Cervera.
In the fourteenth century belonged to Francesc Alénya montblanquense which in 1341 had bought the Ceremoniós Pere jurisdiction. From the sixteenth century, the property consists of Guimerá.
The present parish church is dedicated to St. John, and was built in the eighteenth century, taking advantage of the structure and elements of the previous Romanesque.
The old castle of Llorac, who was on a small hill next to the village, there are only stones and a piece of wall exploited to build a large barn.